Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nolan Announces Catwoman and Bane for "The Dark Knight Rises"



Christian Bale returns as the Dark Knight along side Anne Hathaway as Catwoman and Tom Hardy as Baine.

More @ Variety

I personally would have like to see new villains, but I'm not at all mad about seeing what Anne Hathaway can do as Catwoman. But I am disappointed they chose to use Baine, in my opinion the Baine character isn't much of a threat to Batman and just sends the wrong idea to kids about juicing up on mega roids, But again this is Nolan where talking about so he might have found a solution for this. Like a good friend told me when discussing this situation, "...never doubt God...".

1 comment:

  1. Not only is he a beast physically, but he's almost Batman's equal in intelligence. But you are right, never doubt God! :)

    ReplyDelete