Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Director's Reel: Darren Bousman

Did I tell you guys that I love the internet? Well, sometimes. The internet and I have a love/hate relationship.
The reason I love the internet today is because I came across a gem of a page: the blog of horror film director, Darren Bousman.
Click on this link for Darren's blog http://www.darrenlynnbousman.com/ Darren is most noted for directing three Saw films and Repo: The Genetic Opera. This blog serves as the director's personal soap box for the outside world, posting both personal and professional information. For those of you interested in directing, I would encourage you to seek out pages like this to get a sense of how other people practice their craft, deal with professional road blocks, and view the world. You may have a variety of opinions about this type of work, but I think it's good to explore and get a sense of what other people are doing. - Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment