Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Rehoboth Beach Film Society Student Film Award
Rehoboth Beach Film Society
IS SEEKING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2010
MORRIS & ROSLYN FIERBERG STUDENT FILM AWARD
The Rehoboth Beach Film Society is now accepting submissions of short films for the annual Morris Fierberg Student Film Award competition. The winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize. The Honorable Mention recipient will receive a $250 product grant.
To be eligible to compete, film submissions and applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Film submissions must be received at the RBFS office by June 15, 2010.
• Film submissions must be produced between September 1, 2009 and June 15, 2010.
• Eligible applicants are high school or undergraduate students who maintain a full-time residence in the United States.
• All major crew positions are required to be held by students.
• Only film directors are eligible to be applicants.
• A supervising faculty member must endorse applicant’s entry form.
• Film submissions are required to be 30 minutes or under in length, or cued to an appropriate starting place as only 30 minutes of each submission will be viewed.
• All genres except animation are welcome submissions.
• Accepted film submission formats are DVD, VHS, or ¾” videotape. Please la¬bel with name, address, phone number and film title.
Click HERE to visit the site.