Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome Students!

Hello Video Production Students! I am your new director, Eve Okupniak. In my experience, I will not see the majority of you until you are in one of three categories: 1. being recognized for an achievement 2. being recognized for a serious issue 3. graduation. Input and participation in your education at AI is very important to me and the success of the department. The purpose of this blog is to keep the conversation going while you are in school and after school. My job will be to consistantly add information regarding the school and industry. I ask that you contribue your comments, suggestions, and send me links that you feel would help your peers.

My e-mail is gokupniak@aii.edu

Thank you for participation!
Cheers,
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment