Monday, November 8, 2010

Issue with Links, SOLVED

Hello Everyone! I am still having issues with the links on the blog. Currently, the links are not showing up on Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera. Google has been contacted about the situation. Hopefully, we'll have a solution in the next few days. Thanks for your patience.

In the mean time, please use Firefox to view this site.

UPDATE: I have gotten a response from Google. A patch has been provided to solve the "missing gadgets" issue. I have checked the site with Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome. All three are working fine. Let me know if there is still an issue with Safari or Opera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment