Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day, Part Deux

Hello Everyone!
I am out again today because of the snow. Please note that classes have resumed today for their normal schedules. Please stop by to see advisor David Nash for any issues regarding scheduling, registration, or school in general. A few things I wanted to run by you all:
Student Department Meeting: Today at 12:15 room 722! Please attend. There are many announcements regarding registration, changes to cage policy, and general department awareness. David Nash will be conducting the meeting in my absence
Chat & Chew: Today between 12:15 - 1:15. I advise you all to attend the student meeting then run down to the fifth floor to get your registration packets and a slice of pizza!

I am available via e-mail today. If you have any issues that need immediate attention, please contact advisor Nash.
Cheers, Director, Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment